MindCraft has extensive expertise on IBM technology and is an IBM Business Partner. With our technical expertise and domain knowledge, backed by IBM certifications, we today work in tandem with IBM and their clients as well.
Our core areas of expertise are built around niche technology areas such as BPM, FileNet, API, Portals, Content Management etc. In the recent years, we have been moving to new-age technologies like Private Cloud (ICP), Public Cloud (Bluemix), Watson & Urban Code Deploy.
Our key differentiator is our ability to provide end-to-end services ranging from provisioning the platform for solution development and implementation followed by comprehensive round-the-clock support.IBM Technology Stack
Our core areas of expertise are built around WebSphere, BPM, API and DB2, making us the largest Tier 2 Partner for these pillars.
WebSphere Application Server
- Development and deployment of several J2EE Applications custom-built to provide enterprise class features such as high availability, session management and failover, load balancing, etc.
- Installation, Configuration, Performance Tuning & Application Integration using APIs, queue manager clustering
- Solutions to facilitate automation of business workflows such as New Business, Policy Servicing & Claims for insurance companies and Arbitration and Execution Petition, Policy Link & Purchase Order Processing for a Non-Banking Financial Company
IBM Integration Bus
Oracle SOA Suite
- Designing and implementing a comprehensive services layer around core applications for banking & insurance companies
- Service layer built around a mix of legacy, packaged, homegrown applications, involved protocols
- Extending service layer to consumers outside the enterprise with a view to opening of new channels to source business from partners and aggregators.
- Esm Implementation for centralized storage and retrieval of key business documents, grouped and linked together in business-relevant contexts
Bluemix & ICP
- Provisioning new environments using Bluemix & ICP services from bare-metal servers to complete database, app and web tiers required by new or existing apps
Other IBM Products
- MobileFirst, Sterling Connect:Direct, Cognos, DataStage, Watson – Personality Insights & Discovery, Urban Code Deploy